- Medi-Traveler Airline (In-Flight) Travel Risks
- Medi-Traveler Travel Preparation Toolkit
- Medi-Traveler Treatment Preparation Toolkit
- Medi-Traveler Airport Profiles Overview
- Medi-Traveler Airline Discharge-Clearance Form Links
Find out more about what our Certification for Hotels, Medical Clinics and Hospitals means for you here.
There is a range of material for Medi-Secure-Safe Certified Hotels that can be accessed from the link below.
*An email containing log-in details is sent to all Certified Hotels as the last stage of the Certification process.
The information includes:
- White Papers on the establishment of a service offering for the Medi-Traveler, Wellness and Mobility Restricted Markets
- Training and education materials including training content, training plans, questionnaires and answers.
- Templates for several documents and guest facing tools that you may choose to adapt and adopt.
For Disabled & Mobility Restricted Travelers
For Hospitals & Clinics
Ticadoc is about to release its Medi-Secure-Safe Transparency Certification for Clinics and Hospitals. We will be piloting the program in conjunction with the Taiwan Task Force on Medical Travel.
Medi-Travelers need to be able to understand the key differences and critical qualitative differentials between clinics across the world.
Contact us if you would like to be among the first clinics to benefit from making your pracitces and procedures more transparent to your clients.
For Medical Professionals
If you would like to reach more potential patients, increase the vertical integration of your business by forming relationships with hotels, airlines or facilities that also service patients outside of their home towns, then contact us to understand how Ticadoc can increase your reach and patient transparency or claim your Ticadoc profile now.