Singapore has a reputation for high-quality health care and is promoted by it’s government as a regional center of excellence for general surgery as well as cardiology, oncology and organ transplants. The country is regularly ranked as one of the most attractive among seven Asian countries in terms of “patient experience” and is still significantly cheaper for major surgery than countries such as the U.S.A.
The Westin Singapore
Perfectly located within the vicinity of Marina Bay and walking distance from Chinatown and Marina Bay Sands, The Westin Singapore is rated among some of the renowned 5-star hotels in Singapore, providing a soothing, contemporary escape amidst the bustling city. Further, the hotel has a detailed support system to service any Medi-Traveler, Disabled or Mobility-Restricted guest.
From the Westins’ signature Heavenly® Beds to the Level 35 Infinity Pool, the hotel offers world-class facilities, options and support services to all travelers including those that are traveling to Singapore for medical reasons or those with a disability.
UNIQUE FEATURE: runWESTIN Concierge helps turn guests’ workout into an exploration of locale by lending guests for a run and sharing outdoor running tips and providing suggestions to improve guests’ fitness conditions.
The runWESTIN Concierge shares expert training and race advice and offers recovery tips for sore muscles and leads a group run on a 5-km route through some of the city’s most iconic sights.
Click on the tabs above to find out more detail about how the Westin Singapore can cater for your specific medical or disability requirements.
Why book here? Ticadoc clients enjoy a discount off the hotels Preferred Rates by booking through the Ticadoc site and can take advantage of Starwoods ‘Best Rate Guarantee’ – click the link to find out more.
Note: Ticadoc does NOT receive any commission for bookings.
The hotel offers the following services to Medi-Travelers:
- 24 x 7 On-call Doctor
- 24 x 7 On-call First-Aid staff
- Transport provision (inc Mobility-Restricted options)
- Designated Medi-Staff (in room rest & recuperation support)
- Designated Medi-Concierge’s (continued planning & assistance)
- Adjoining suites
- Executive Club
- Entertainment packages
- A large range of books, magazines, board games & entertainment packages
The hotel offers the following services to Mobility Restricted and Disabled Travelers:
- Dedicated disabled rooms : entrance to room and bathroom is min 90cm wide
- Roll-in shower option (rooms inc shower handles & shower chairs available)
- Wheel-chair : access to main lobby and lifts. Ramps grade approx 1:12
- Wheelchair friendly transport provision available upon request.
- Primary & secondary entrances to the hotel are at least 218cm wide
- Wheel-chair friendly: access to main lobby & elevators
- Accessible doorways, entry & exit points
- Accessible internal & external paths of travel
- Braille elevator buttons
- Medi-Staff trained to assist ‘Medi-Guest’s’ in room while rest & recuperating
- Medi-Concierge’s trained to assist in any continued planning or assistance
The hotel offers the following services to Wellness Travelers:
- Health focussed options on Menu’s
- Dietary & religious options
- Fitness Centre
- Steam room
- Running Concierge
Why book here? Ticadoc clients enjoy a discount off the hotels Preferred Rates by booking through the Ticadoc site. Starwood have a Best Rate Guarantee – click the link to find out more.
Note: Ticadoc receives no commission for any bookings.