For wellness of mind and body, Medi-Traveler, disabled and mobility restricted guests may enjoy the panoramic city views from Flow18 and Ebb6 – the hotel’s two sky garden and swimming pool floors located on the 18th floor of the South Tower and the 6th floor and rooftop of the East Tower respectively. Each providing ample lounging space and a swimming pool, Flow18 is also where the hotel’s 24-hour fitness centre is located.
For a range of wellness options, JW Marriott Hotel Singapore’s signature Spa by JW is focused on treatments with distinctive benefits in mind that can be personalised for guests – Calm, Indulge, Invigorate and Renew. Spa by JW features six treatment rooms, as well as two of Spa by JW’s signature express treatments pods with experiential treatments that start from 12-, 25-, up to 40-minutes.
Guests also enjoy the option of Spa by JW Day Passes where guests can access spa facilities including a relaxation lounge, sauna, steam bath and jacuzzi pool.
The hotel is now offering specialized services and support with trained staff, facilities and options for Medi-Travelers, Disabled and Mobility Restricted guests, whether they are resting and recuperating or as a South Beach tourist.
*NOTE: By booking through this link and using the rate code 7VW when you make your booking, the Hotel will know that you are booking as a Medical, Wellness or Disabled Traveler and your reservation will be marked accordingly. This will allow the hotel to cater for any specific needs that you might have. Ticadoc does not receive any commission from your booking.
The hotel offers the following services to Medi-Travelers:
- 24 x 7 On-call Doctor
- Arrangements in place with external Doctors
- 24 x 7 On-call First-Aid staff
- Designated Medi-Staff (for in room assistance)
- Designated Medi-Concierge’s (for continued planning & assistance)
- Transport provision (inc mobility-restricted options)
- Hotel is fully disabled-mobility restricted optioned
- Appointment assistance
- Free WiFi
- Entertainment/Media pack
- A large range of books, magazines and games
- Executive Club
JW Marriott Hotel Singapore South Beach features wheelchair-friendly access from the hotel driveway to the lobby and guest rooms, as well as connecting accessible and elderly-friendly Deluxe Rooms. Designed for for disabled and mobility-restricted guests, these rooms feature room doorway and bathroom doorway dimensions of 90cm and 83cm respectively.
- Dedicated disabled rooms : entrance to room door is 90cm & bathroom door is 83cm wide
- Roll-in shower option (rooms inc shower handles & shower chairs available)
- Wheel-chair : access to main lobby and lifts. Ramps grade approx 1:12
- Wheelchair friendly transport provision available upon request.
- Primary & secondary entrances to the hotel are at least 218cm wide
- Wheel-chair friendly: access to main lobby & elevators
- Accessible doorways, entry & exit points
- Accessible internal & external paths of travel
- Braille elevator buttons
- Medi-Staff trained to assist ‘Medi-Guest’s’ in room while rest & recuperating
- Medi-Concierge’s trained to assist in any continued planning or assistance
The hotel offers the following services to Wellness Travelers:
- Health focussed options on Menu’s
- Wellness Treatments
- Fitness Centre
- Personal Trainer
- Steam room